Friday, August 19, 2011

My Talk at the COMS Seminar August 18, 2011.

Here are the slides and videos I showed at my recent talk at a COMS seminar. COMS is the virtual Center for Comutational Molecular Sciences at KU. I'm using youtube to share the videos. The videos were created using the excellent PyMOL MovieSchool. Remember to have FreeMOL installed when you wish to save the movie as an MPEG video file. I'm using the public folder in my DropBox to share the slides. Couldn't be much easier ..

... or could it be any easier? In my next presentation I will include a link to this blog using a QR code on the last slide like this (created using http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ - for free):



 Towards protein structures that agree
with spectroscopic data

Chemical shifts assisted protein structure refinement

Download the slides from my talk here:


Protein G MC simulations - OPLS/AA with NMR restraints





Top: OPLS/AA + CamShift 1.35
Bottom: OPLS/AA + H(N) Chemical Shifts

No comments:

Post a Comment